Boomerang Digital is looking for a “UX/UI Intern” in the Technology Department who is capable of crafting amazing user experiences and designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- 3 Months Internship (Full-time, but can be flexible for exceptional cases).
- Create rich, up-to-date User Interfaces for Websites and Mobile Applications.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create flexible UI that adapts to a range of devices (Responsive Design).
- Collaborate with Project Managers, User Experience Designers and Development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Recent graduates from any discipline with a passion for design.
Skills and Experience Requirement:
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven UI designing experience with a strong portfolio will be an added advantage. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio (if available) when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- Need to be competent in using Google Sheet, Google Doc, apart from MS Office.
- Need to be able to work within tight deadlines.
- Need to have proper efficiency in English (Verbal and Written).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in user research.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools (Moqups, Balsamiq etc.).
Experience in agile development and lean UX methodologies.
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Free breakfast, lunch and tea, occasional ice-cream, pizzas and snacks!
- Multiplayer PC and Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot More!
- Work days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 11 am to 7 pm
- Office Location: Uttara.
- Monthly Stipend: 5000 Taka.
January 24, 2019 (Preference will be given to those who apply early).